Raglan Driver Training
Tel: 01600 740 277
Do I need to take a test

Many people are possibly driving illegally when they tow a trailer, caravan or horsebox. Since January 1st 1997 anyone passing a driving test must take a separate category B+E driving test if they tow in excess of 750Kg MAM (Maximum Authorised Mass).